Included here are links in the order of my health ‘discovery’. I started the ball rolling by cutting out sugar and I followed Sarah Wilson’s “I Quit Sugar” lifestyle for a while. Then I decided to move on to Paleo. I first started with ‘ordinary’ Paleo through PaleOMG. In 2014 I decided to take the final leap into AIP. This has paid so many health benefits – it’s just not coincidence and there’s no going back. (I now always carry an ’emergency’ tin of sardines and a fork in my handbag 🙂
I have been inspired to stick with this way of eating (I hate calling it a diet) by every one of the people below.
Please check out their sites and find more inspiration. I am continually mind blown by the depth of knowledge and creativity of these people.
I don’t think I would have been able to continue with this if not for the amazing women and men and in general the Paleo community where ever they may live.
- Sarah Wilson
- PaleOMG This is where my journey started back in 2011.
- Paleo Leap Sebastien – thank you!
- Auto Immune Paleo Mickey (and now Angie) gave me more inspiration.
- Phoenix Helix Eileen is an amazing woman. Her “Round Table” posts are awesome
- The Paleo Mom Check out the Yes-No-Maybe-So-List from The Paleo Mum – Dr Sarah Ballantyne
- More coming……….(there aren’t enough hours in the day at the moment)